Aadhar Card Child: Aadhar card is a unique identity card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).e adhar card we can use like an identity card as well as address proof.Aadhar card contains 12 digit Number It is a unique number issued by UIDAI for Lifetime.Aadharcard child is a very confusing process because some restriction has there for children’s.
Documents Required for Aadhar Card Child
Below we are providing aadhar card documents list for children registration process.adult registration documents you can see here: Aadhar Card Documents.
- Adhar Card Details of the Parents
- Identity Proof of the children parents
- Bith Certificate of the Child
- Address proof of the Child Parents.
Online Registration Process for Aadhar card Child
Here we are explaining step by step process for getting aadhar card to children’s so follow the below steps
Note: Children’s below 1 year no chance to enroll the Aadhar card but above one year can apply for AADHAR CARD.
AadharCard child no biometric data will be collected for kids below 5 years age so need to give biometric details After 05 years children will give Biometric details at Aadhar card Centers and After 15 years of the age children’s once again have to give biometric details at Aadhar center(After 15 years aadhar card details will be final and it will store in aadhar card data dashboard)
Aadhar card Child Online Registration process:
- Online Application process parents visit the Official Aadhar card Website which is provided by Unique Identification Authority of India.
- Next steps open the Aadhar card online Registration link.
- Fill the Application form with CAPITAL LETTERS
- Attach the All Required Documents with parents self-attested.
- You can click here to know the required Documents list.
- After all necessary columns filled than take the Appointment for registration.
- Note: Take Your Nearest aadhar card center for the appointment.
- Before going to Aadhar card center please arrange all necessary documents as well as take print out from online which is filled by you.
- In Aadhar Card Center Parents have to submit the all the Document as well as online application form.
- Once the application process has been completed with all verifications.
After above process, the parent’s registration mobile will get one confirmation message from UIDAI and at the aadhar card center applicant will get acknowledgment which is act as aadhar.
Aadhar card will get with in 60 days if in case you will not receive the aadhar card please check aadhar card status online.
For More Details please visit Aadhar card Official Website UIDAI