Aadhar Card Correction form is very important for updating your aadhar details but you can update your aadhar card details by the online also offline process is very slow compared with online.in this article, we covered how to fill the adhar card correction form and below links give the aadhar card forms.
Adhar card correction form available in the English language as well as local Languages recognized by the Indian Constitution.aadhar card correction form is to be used by residents for changing aadhar details then send it UIDAI.
Adhar Card Correction Form Example
Below we are providing Aadhar card correction form example you can download Aadar card correction form pdf from UIDAI website and here also you can download aadhar card correction form just click the below links you will get application forms then download it.
Aadhar Card Correction Form writing Tips
Here we providing the sample aadhar card correction form image.see once the image starts the writing Process.we are explaining step by step just follow the below steps.
Step 1: The first step is select the field to update.aadhar card correction form we have the following fields
- Date of Birth
- Email Id
Step 2: Fill your 12 digit aadhar Card Number which is available on E aadhar card as well as adhar card
Note: Aadhar card form available in local languages also but you can fill in your local language at the right side of the form i.e filed option.before filling aadhar card correction form keep in mind which details you want to update those details only mention in the adhar card correction form remaining field leave empty
Step 3: write down you Name if in case your minor writ down resident name which is available on Identity card
Note: All column must be filled with CAPITAL LETTERS only.so don’t write the small letter in correction form
Step 4: Tick the Gender option after that fill the Date of birth of aadhar card holder.
Steps 5: Fill the Address completely. you should mention complete information such as Name if in case aadhar card holder minor then mention father or resident name, House number, Local colony name, landmark address as well as your area pin code.
Note: Don’t fill all details which details you want to update those details only fill in the form
After fill, the application form once re-check the correction form and mention the mobile number.Mobile number is compulsory for updating so please fill the mobile number in the correction form.then attest the required documents with self-attested.
Aadhar card correction form Documents for Identity card
After you filling the application form you need to attach the required documents so here we are providing some documents list attach one of the following document with adhar card correction form
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Photo Credit Card
- Voter ID Card
- Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Arms License
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
Adhar card correction form Documents for Address
Below identity cards for address proof purpose so after filling adhar card correction form please attach one of the address cards.
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation
- Election ID Card (Voter ID Card)
- Driving License
- Credit Card Statement
- Government Rojgar Guaranty Card (MANREGA)
- Arm License
- Bank statement
- Freedom Fighters Card
- Farmer Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Residence proof issued by Post office (Name and Photo )
- Income Tax File
- Residence proof issued by A Grade Gazette Officer on Letter Head.
- Government ID Card (With Photo)
- Pension Card (With Photo )
- Water Bill (Not more than 3 months old)
- Electricity Bill (Not more than 3 months old )
- Telephone Landline Bill (Not more than 3 months old )
- House tax receipt (Not more than 3 months old)
- Residence proof issued by Bank (with Photo)
- Residence proof issued by any Recognized Educational Institute
- Insurance policy
- Residence Certificate issued by Gram Panchayat
- Residence Certificate issued by Tehsildar
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Caste certificate as well as Residence certificate issued by State Government
- Passbook / Statement of Post Office Account
How to fill Aadhar card Correction Form
The above links provide the aadhar card update form and enrollment form, here we explain how to fill the E aadhar update form for those who don’t know the process.following points are important so see it.
- Go to Aadhar card update form link and download it
- The first option we have Update type what kind of update will you do Biometric or Demographic update
- Biometric update means PHOTO, IRIS, FINGERPRINT related changes
- The demographic update means other then Biometric Update (Name, Gender, AGE, DOB, Address, Email, Mobile) so pick which one you want either Biometric changes or Demographic changes.
- The second one is Aadhar card number so write down your 12 digit Aadhar card number
- Next, write down your full NAME, Gender, Age, Date of birth (Which you mentioned here those id Proofs should be submitted so if you have the Document then only fill up)which one you have to update those details only you pick remaining things leave it.
- Finally, you have to fill the Introducer details HIs/her Name, Relationship, Aadhar card number or enrollment Number and his/her signature.
- Send those application form to UIDAI Adress which is provided on Aadhar card update form
The above-mentioned process for UIDAI update form same like for enrollment form but you have to fill all the details, In aadhar card update form which details you want to change those details only you have to fill remaining boxes leave it as an empty
Choose One of the documents which we provided above identity card and self-attested.UIDAI provided the number of documents but we are providing mostly used documents list so if you want more details about aadhar card documents please click the below link.
The above link provides the aadhar card required document list. so once check the documents before post.Aadhar Card Correction Form is Available in Indian states local languages so you can download as per your state or convenient language but English is best for Aadhar Card Correction Form filling process.
Aadhar card correction form download
Aadhar Card Correction Form sending Address
After Aadhar Card Correction Form filling you have to send the UIDAI through Postal department so After filling the aadhar card correction form once re check the document then sends it to UIDAI address.Important point is Aadhar Card Correction Form along with required documents are needed to send so keep the documents correct.
Address 1: UIDAI, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
Address 2: UIDAI, Post Box No. 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
For Local aadhar card address please visit the official aadhar card website
- 1 Adhar Card Correction Form Example
- 2 Aadhar Card Correction Form writing Tips
- 3 Aadhar card correction form Documents for Identity card
- 4 Adhar card correction form Documents for Address
- 5 How to fill Aadhar card Correction Form
- 6 Aadhar card correction form download
- 6.1 English-Adhar Card Correction form in English
- 6.2 Kannada-Adhar Card Correction Form in Kannada
- 6.3 Tamil-Adhar card Correction form In Tamil
- 6.4 Marathi-Adhar Card Correction Form in Marathi
- 6.5 Gujarathi-Adhar card Correction form in Gujarat
- 6.6 Hindi-Adhar Card Correction Form in Hindi
- 6.7 Punjabi-Adhar Card Correction Form in Punjab
- 7 Aadhar Card Correction Form sending Address